Monday, February 16, 2009

Weigh in tomorrow....

tomorrow is weigh in. I'm hoping for a loss. I've on plan all week, though I've used more weekly points than usual. So I'm hoping for a loss. My foods this week have been a bit less healthy over all and I'd like to get back to better nutritional choices. I did find a new breakfast cereal today that is a corn bran cereal. Quaker Corn Bran Squares It has a very nice flavor and isn't at all mealy in your mouth. (http://www.peertrainer.com/DFcaloriecounterB.aspx?id=6967) with only 90 cal for 3/4 cup, 5 grams of fiber and 1 gram of fat, it is very low point and high fiber. Add 1/2 cup 1% milk and it's only 2 points. ( but remember if you double it up the fiber from the second serving doesn't count, which ups the points to 3 points plus one for the milk, It is however a very filling 4 point breakfast!)

DH is coming home from Italy tomorrow evening! I really miss him. He should be on the plane in the next few minutes. Have a safe trip home Honey.

Today was a land mark day. I put on the jeans my mom bought me for Christmas this year. In December they fit perfectly. I put my cell phone in one pocket and keys in the other and they slipped down till they were nearly falling off! Now if I can just get down to the next size I have in the closet I'll be an even happier girl. I'll wash them in hot water to see if I can shrink them a little, if that doesn't work. I think I'll get out the sewing machine and see if I can take them in. I'd hate to get rid of perfectly good jeans.

I went to big lots a few days ago and bought some bra's in a size smaller. WOW does it make a difference in the way I look to have bras that fit right! And BONUS they were brand name bras and I only spent $5 each for 4 of them! I was so not wanting to spend the big money on bras that (I hope) I won't be able to wear long. The good news is that they fit perfect on the last hooks so I will have an inch or 2 to make them smaller before I have to buy new ones again. You can bet I'll check there again before buying bras next time. When I get to goal I won't mind spending more on some really good bras.

I found this Prince Edward island bike ride planned for June 2010 It has an Anne of green gables theme through part of the ride.
http://www.nbtda.com/EventInfo.php?id=728

No comments:

Post a Comment