Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Oh my it's been so busy here...

Yes that is my lame blogger excuse and I'm sticking to it!

This summer has been full of visitors and stuff going on. In the last week I've picked blackberries and Tomatoes. I've made blackberry, raspberry and blue berry jam, canned 15 quarts of tomato sauce, dried tomatoes, potatoes, peaches, cantaloupes, and blueberries and made beef jerky. OH I froze blueberries too. We also recently collected the honey form our hive and spun nearly 60 lbs of honey. At 1-1/2 lbs per pint that's a lot of honey! So Sorry but I'm back. Sort of. We leave for camping tomorrow and will be back on Monday then leave again for a bike ride on Friday. After that tomato season really hits and canning will commence. Oh yeah, school starts soon too, at least I think I'm ready for that one.

Other than that life's been a bit boring. Diet has been a bit depressing though good news I'm finally moving the right direction! Yesterdays weigh-in I weighed in at 202 lbs! I've been flat for so long I was giving up seriously. I finally talked to my WW leader and we had a great session after the meeting. this plateau was long and tough to break but I'm finally lower than I was several months ago. I'm hoping that next week I'll finally be below 200 lbs. We are actively starting to talk about doing the family bike vacation and probably some time soon will begin training for it.

We lots to do so I'd better get back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment