Thursday, September 23, 2010

Up and Down...

UGH! I gained back about 20 lbs. I"m back down 3 lbs and working on getting back on track. The whole family is trying to eat healthier. I'm cooking less at meals and making sure it's less calories per serving and still good nutrition. There have been few or no leftovers. The Down side is someties DH ends up eating a bowl of cereal as part of dinner. I still have trouble making the *Right* amount of food,as his needs change depending if he's been doing any heavy bike riding/exercise.

Life has been busy. I'm behind in just about everything. So I guess I really need to get busy. Summer is over so the camping gear will finally get put away in it's garage spot.  That should free up quite a bit of the mess and make it a bit easier to work on the rest.

Once I get a grip on that I need to figure out how to stay dry and still get back to using the Trike for the grocery shopping and other errands. I have been going to the Pool and doing the water arobics Monday Wednesday and Friday, but I had some minor surgery last week and can't go in the pool yet. So Wet and Sweat is out for one more week. But we will soon be back in the pool for an hour 3 times a week. Maybe we can start riding to the pool. Only problem is that adds even more time, time that I need to be working on getting other stuff done.

Speaking of getting other stuff done...

No comments:

Post a Comment