Saturday, April 11, 2009

And the solution is ...

Must exercise MORE. Duh! I broke the plateau and lost 4.4 lbs the week My goal was 5 activity points a day. I lost 0.4 lbs the week I though I should cut back a bit. I gained 0.4 the week next week for a back at plateau kind of effect. So day before yesterday I rode my bike to the grocery store a couple of miles away. Yesterday I repeated. (Yeah I forgot the milk) Still only about 2 activity points. ( 11.5 min each way) So Yesterday we added going to the library (3.9 miles each way) and I got a good 8 activity points for the day. I was also wiped out and went to bed early. I guess I'll get used to it eventually. Today and tomorrow look like the weather will mean time on the trainer instead of running errands. One additional point less gas/car usage if I'm running errands on the bike.

Here's hoping it's not too little too late for this week. I want to lose something, anything this week after last weeks gain!

It's looking like the weather is going to have me working in the garden to get things planted soon. That will be a bit more activity but I wonder how you would count pulling weeds and planting?

No comments:

Post a Comment