Thursday, April 2, 2009

The day after april fools day...

Yesterday I rode the trainer for 23 minutes... in spurts of about 5 to 10 minutes over the course of a couple of hours. Not perfect, but better than not doing it at all. Then just as I was settling for a long winters (um spring) nap, DD asks if it's alright that her fish Cassie is hiding head down in the fish tank.... No unfortunately not an April fools joke. Poor Cassie and Poor DD. Her first pet death. It hit hard, so we stayed up very late cuddling on the couch till calmness set in and DD slept. Then I stayed up later planning for today's school assignments. Then I couldn't sleep so I stayed up even later trying to unwind. I ate some cereal and milk... breakfast at 2 am, it's going to be a while till lunch. Then I woke at 7:30 and after a struggle to really wake I finished School assignments for today. Not really conductive to being functional or on track diet wise today. Oh well I can get back on track if I have a slightly early lunch and a late snack before dinner.

Today is DD's swimming again. So we need to be ready to leave for that by 12:30. And we have quite a bit of school to get through today so I better get DD up and at it.

I predict today will be a long and stressful day.

UPDATED**** 6 points swimming today during DD's lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment