Monday, April 27, 2009

Boy is it hard to find pictures of me...

I started looking for before and after pictures of me. Apparently I've never been one to have or save pictures of me. Not even when I was a reasonably thin teen.

Me at age 17 napping... ( about 120lbs)
Even less likely after I gained weight....



Me at about 16 months ago, (about 240 lbs, roughly where I've been for the last couple of years)


Me at church Easter Sunday..... (about 214lbs)


Yesterday I got my hair cut. I went in thinking I wanted something different than the normal long enough to control with a pony tail. OH my. I forgot how curly my hair is when it is short. This is after it dried, I rode my bike and got helmet hair and it was brushed a few times... Yeah I did manage to brush some of the curls out of it... You should have seen it after my shower. DH says I look younger. He likes my curls. But then he's pretty supportive, loving and kind all the time, not just after I have several inches of hair cut off. DD thought my morning still wet curls were not just "curly" but "scary curly". Maybe for Halloween I'll take a picture of that. I'm thinking a blow dryer may well be my BFF till my hair grows out again. (unless I get used to it and keep it short) I couldn't decide on which picture to put for new haircut so I give you 2 to chose form which is your favorite?

April 28th 2009

April 28th 2009


Yeah, none exactly award winning beauty but I am what I am. And special Thanks to my DH who put up with a lot of rejected pictures to get a few for me to choose from. And today is his birthday too! (homemade yellow cake with strawberries and whipped cream for him and strawberries and cool whip for me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment