Tuesday, March 24, 2009

End of week 10 weigh in...

And I'm down 4.4 lbs! 7 days with an average of 5 activity points per day did indeed break the plateau I was on. So I'm down a total of 24 lbs. 79.2 lbs left to lose. If you think 4.4 is a lot to lose in 1 week don't worry if you average it over the last 4 weeks I'm down just a bit over 1 lb a week.

So on with the 5 activity points a day challenge. I don't expect to lose 4.4 lbs next week. Just keeping going in the right direction will be fine.

My next interim goal will be 199 lbs. I haven't been under 200 lbs in over 25 years. So even though this is a relatively "close" goal, (only only 14.2 lbs out) it is a BIG goal for me. My next 10% goal is 194 lbs. Wow Just saying that is so strange. Anything under 200 has been so far away for so long it just sounds very strange to say it.

No comments:

Post a Comment