Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Interestingly enough...

In spite of the Carl's Jr diet disaster yesterday, the 2 hours of exercise made the scales shift down .4 lbs today. I guess I'll have to do that more often... The exercise part not the high points food part. I was also craving salt last night and ate pickle chips. That is usually good for adding a couple of lbs of extra water weight. Since I didn't see that I'm guessing I needed the electrolytes.

Over all I expected to be pretty sore today after 2 hours of constant motion both in and out of the water. Instead I had a few minor aches that went away when I got up and moved around a bit. maybe I've found a good exercise plan for me. An hour in the pool followed by an hour on exercise machines in the gym. We will try it again on Thursday when DD has swim lessons again.

No comments:

Post a Comment