Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Riding today.... weigh in yesterday

The sun is shining not a cloud in the sky but it's cold. I'm going for a ride today. I would like DH and DD to come on the tandem if possible. We will see.

Yesterday DD and I spent 2 hours at the pool swimming so I got some exercise yesterday. I borrowed some swim fins and did laps for a good portion of the 2 hours. We will do that again tomorrow.

But for the next couple of hours I need to get some work done around here so I can go on that bike ride.

Bad weigh in yesterday. Up .4 lbs. Oh well more exercise this week. It's gotta help. I wish I had a good guess why I'm up. I thought I was logging and doing well with the eating. So more exercise and keep food journaling.

I'm hoping that we can get 2 hours of swim in on Tuesdays and Thursdays and a good long ride at least 2 -3 times a week. though the ride might be harder as I'm so far behind on everything house related.

No comments:

Post a Comment