Saturday, February 21, 2009

A Girl Can Dream...

It was pretty much same as yesterday. Except that I didn't resist as well, the boss brought donuts. I ate one. I need to figure out how to handle that as the boss always brings donuts, and usually chocolate ones. I guess I could just say Oh well one day a month I will eat a donut. Bringing my own food didn't stop me today. I'll have to think about it. Maybe we can talk about it at my WW meeting someone is likely to have figured out what works when faced with a box of Krispy Kremes.

I think I like this trike... I've not tried it though and would need a chance to try it and others out to see. http://www.terratrike.com/tour.php I wish I knew more about trikes. My dad and brother have trikes, I'm sure they have an opinion but I'd like to see, talk to others and make my own choice. Another possibility http://www.catrike.com/road.htm . The Terra trike Tour is 3 lbs heavier than the Catrike Road but it comes in extra short (34-39 inch x-seam) and short ( 36-41") and the Catrike is 39-46 x seam and darn it I've got short legs. If I measured correctly I'm about 37" x-seam. So the short Terra trike would be fine for me and probably allow my DD ( only an inch shorter at 10 y/o) to borrow it occasionally, though she wants one of her own...

Of course I'm a long way away from being ready to get one I'm guessing 50 lbs. or so before I'll be ready to assume that I can do this and actually choose a bike, but a girl can dream... (if she stays away form those darn Krispy Kremes!) Maybe a goal... get to 180 lbs then pick the bike. that would be down a total of 58 lbs from starting weight and 43 lbs down from my last weigh-in. At 1 lb a week that would be about a week before Christmas 2009. Like I said, A girl cna dream....

No comments:

Post a Comment