Sunday, February 1, 2009

Interesting weekend...

Saturday our family had a bit of a family retreat. We went to LL stub Stewart Park and rented a cabin for Saturday night. We alternately discussed our family values and goals and played games,walked in the park etc. It was a nice trip.

One re-occurring thing that came up was Health and Diet. Not really odd since all 3 of us have wanted to lose weight and get in better shape. We redefined many things and asked for everyone to be co-operative and supportive of everyone elses goals. My goals are pretty straight forward. Home school DD#2, Lose weight,watch the budget, organize the house better and get more active. DH's #1 priority is of course Translation as that is our only source of income, His goal for the year is to complete a 1200K bike ride in CA this summer. DD is primarily Home school and helping more around the house along with eating a more healthy diet and getting more exercises.

My back did very well till about 4 am then I had to get up and take a muscle relaxer. it didn't really work very well. I also had to get up again about 7:30 and take another one. I can't figure out what the problem is that is is worse at night than in the day time. I've been fuzzy headed all day the interrupted nights are really getting to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment