Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yep today is my 49th birthday. Tonight we will have Dinner at a nice restaurant here in town and that's pretty much it. I wish I could say if felt wiser or something but honestly I just feel one day older than yesterday. Next year I hope to have something to celebrate.

My Goal for this year is to lose 50 to 60 lbs and build up some muscle by my birthday next year. If I can get to 160 it should be way easier to do the training I need to do to go on my Bicycle Tour I want to do in the summer 2010.

We went to Dinner at Stanford's tonight. It was very nice. We do however have enough food left to feed us again tomorrow. I was pleased to have been able to NOT over eat even though the food was good. Here's hoping I didn't mess up too bad having a "big" dinner the night before weigh-in. If I did, Oh well you only turn 49 once. Here's hoping I did well enough this week to at least not gain. Either way next week I'll do better!

No comments:

Post a Comment