Saturday, February 7, 2009

Better

I'm feeling better today. I'm not sure why I'm feeling better. I got up cooked breakfast and have a lot going on today. We are going on a bike ride today to give DD a chance to practice riding. We will have to go to the library today and they have a bike path around a small lake. DD's not ready to ride on the streets yet so we needed to find a good place for her to practice. Maybe I'll take some stale bread to feed the ducks when we are done. Before that though we need to go to the bike shop to get her some bike gloves and new tape on her handle bars and run a few errands.

DH is pretty much packed and ready to go to Italy. He leaves early in the morning. DD and I will have to try to practice bike riding as much as possible till he gets back so we can surprise him with a real bike ride when he gets home.

I've decided to quit worrying about doing WW "right" and just keep doing the best I can. if it doesn't fit our life style we will make it fit or find a different way. No fail, just modify till we get results. Stressing about it just isn't worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment