Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Weigh-in day...

down 0.2 lbs. for a total of 15 lbs. I'd be kidding if Ididn't say I was dissapointed, I'd also be kidding if I said I was suprised.

Issue #1 - Eating out too often. While I can get information on nutritional values for fast food restraunts I'm betting that the production methods of these food makes the listed mutritional values inconsistant. I'm pretty sure the people at mickey D's and Sonic don't weigh and measure everything that goes in their food. And no matter how well trained it is going to vary.

Issue #2 - Quality of food. No matter how tastey I can't believe that Fast food places use the same quality of food I can at home. Most fast foods are not high in fiber or especially low in fat.

Issue #3 - Lack of ballance. I need to address the ballance of fruits and veggies, Dairy, protien and starches. I'm eating too much starch and protien and not enough Dairy, fruits and veggies. I've been using my daily points less wisely than I should.

One and two are easy. Eat at home more. Weigh measure and ballance. Number three is more work. Plan in advance. Stick to plan. Cook at home. Next week I want to see at least 1 lb weight loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment